The Lancaster, PA area abounds in fun attractions, Amish Country appeal and some of the best dining and shopping in the Poconos.
The Sleep Inn in Lancaster, PA, is perfectly situated around local hot spots, and as you’ll soon see, within a 30 minute drive you have access to a large variety of attractions, tourist areas, and historic venues.
The Sleep Inn is perfectly situated to these attractions – you’re within a short drive or even a brisk walk away
Within 5 miles of Sleep Inn, we recommend …
- Amish Country, PA’s Dutch Apple Dinner Theater. Good food, good people and great entertainment!
- Park City Center mall – so close, and so enticing! This mall has truly got something for everyone.
- Crystal Springs, which provides a memorable stroll and beautiful scenery, so take your camera. Along the way, stop at the National Watch & Clock Museum and the Turkey Hill Experience.
10-12 miles from our front doors, we recommend …
- The PA Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau as well as the main tourist area. Both are ideal for arranging a guided tour.
- Tanger, Lancaster, and Rockvale Square outlet centers. These places offer amazing deals. You’ll also find the American Music Theater to soothe your soul, and the sensually tantalizing Wilbur Chocolate.
From 15-25 miles away, we recommend …
- The Hershey Park & Chocolate Factory – a must-visit for the serious chocolate fan. This major draw is within a half-hour drive of Sleep Inn.
- Within a 15-minute drive is not only the stirring melodies of the Sight & Sound Theater, but Kitchen Kettle village, the Brunswick Tours, and the unforgettable Strasburg Railroad.
Need some direction?
It’s our business to make sure you get everything you expect and more from Amish Country PA. Ask our local expert – the Sleep Inn front desk concierge. Then enjoy the best that Lancaster, PA has to offer.